If you own a home in the Irving area, you’ve probably heard about the energy saving benefits of window tinting on your home. With Texas being known for its hot climate throughout the year, you also know how pricey it can be to keep your home cool and
comfortable year after year.
Let our experts show you how window tinting can make all the difference in not only your energy bills, but also the overall comfort of your home and more!
Choosing Your Residential Window Tinting
If you’ve already started searching for the right window tinting for your home, you’ve probably noticed the vast selection of films available today. One thing to keep in mind is that cheaper isn’t always better- in fact, most of the lowest-priced options on the market today are adhesive based films. This means that over time, the film will begin to peel and bubble, creating that old car tinting look on your home!
Our company is proud to use only bonding window films to prevent this issue down the road. After all, why invest in window film if you’ll simply have to replace it again just a few years later? Instead, our applications actually form a permanent bond to the glass in your windows, allowing you to get the most effective end result.
The best part about window tinting is that it isn’t just going to save you money- there’s even more benefits:
- Glare Reduction: If you’ve got window tinting applied to your windows, you’ll enjoy less glare on your electronic devices throughout your home, allowing you to catch some rays while still getting your technology fix.
- UV Protection: Untreated glass only blocks about 11 percent of UV rays from passing through into your home. Window film, on the other hand, blocks 99 percent. This means considerably less sun fading on your walls, floors, and furniture.
- Privacy: If you’re looking for a bit more privacy, we offer several different tinting options to keep you covered.
- Comfort: When you see your energy bills drop by more than 60 percent, you’ll be able to keep your home at a comfortable temperature easily, and you’ll never be sweating it out while indoors unless you’re working out!
- Less Maintenance: Since your cooling and heating units won’t have to work as hard to keep your living space at the right temperature, you can enjoy less maintenance overtime on these items, saving you even more cash.
Window Film Experts
No matter why you’re looking into window tinting for your Irving home, it’s a great investment. In fact, your film will pay for itself in as little as 2-5 years, and keep on saving you money thereafter. Give us a call today to get started!