Safety and Security Window Film to Defend Colorado Springs Properties
One of the key aspects of owning a commercial property is keeping it safe. Without security, businesses cannot function and make money sustainably. To increase security at a property, business people could invest in security cameras, window films, and guards.
If you want to increase the safety and security of your Colorado Springs business, then look no further than window film. Window film is not only more accessible but also easier to apply and less expensive than other options. Depending on the product you pick, these films can even protect against bullets. Read on to find out all the ways window film can defend your property against various threats.
Threats Safety and Security Window Film Defends Against
Safety film isn’t just for major disasters–it protects against smaller, everyday dangers as well.
- UV Rays: Not only can our Safety and Security window film stop a high-speed object like a bullet, but it also blocks out 99.9% of harmful UV radiation coming through your windows.
- Break-Ins: Smash and grab crimes are a costly, annual problem for property owners that often results in additional damage and loss beyond the initial break-in. However, security window film makes it much harder to penetrate without multiple blows, usually leading criminals to choose an easier target instead.
- Bombs: Although Colorado Springs is a safe city, the risk of bomb attacks is still present. This type of violence can happen without warning and randomly. The best way for buildings with higher security needs to stay safer is by using bomb-resistant film. This film is powerful enough to keep glass intact against the force from many magnitudes of bombs.
- Bullets: No window film can stop every bullet, but our security window films are designed to hold the glass together in the event of a shooting. By working with high-tech CBond adhesive and specialty framing systems, we can create windows that will withstand multiple strikes from various caliber bullets. This will protect people on your property from serious injuries.
- Accidents: Some of the most severe injuries come from slip-and-fall accidents where people fall through glass. To help prevent these, film can be applied to windows as a safety measure, especially in older buildings. This method is also effective for tempering glass and bringing buildings up to code standards.
- Natural Disasters: Natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes can be unpredictable. This often leaves property owners with little to no time to prepare by taping windows and putting up cardboard. However, when you have Safety and Security window film installed on your Colorado Springs property’s windows, you are prepared in advance. Window film prevents glass from flying around after being struck by debris or hit by high winds, keeping the people inside your building safe.